Personal Bar Prep MBE Workshop
Personal Bar Prep is offering a 4-day, comprehensive MBE workshop:
- In California, the MBE portion of the bar exam is worth 50% of your score–you need an edge over your competition
- Our workshop sessions cover each MBE subject in depth, including all testable areas
- You will answer a series of questions and review them in order to learn:
- How to spot and isolate issues
- How to identify and discard distractor answers
- How to choose right answers
- You will learn how to manage your time during the exam to gain the most points
Our MBE course consists of four consecutive Saturday classes. The first sessions will run from 11 AM until 5 PM and the remaining session will run from 11 AM until 1:30 PM.
The class schedule will be as follows:
- Contracts & Torts
- Evidence & Criminal Law/Procedure
- Real Property & Constitutional Law
- Civil Procedure
Prior to each session, students will take a 20 question test and the session will be a substantive lecture reviewing the answers during which students may ask questions. The lecture will focus heavily on strategies and techniques. Numerous fact-pattern variations and hypotheticals will be used to enhance issue spotting and reading comprehension. The material will focus on areas which are representative of the issues currently being tested on the multi-state bar exam.
This MBE Workshop is INCLUDED in your Personal Bar Prep course.
All private tutoring students are invited to attend.