Personal Bar Prep MBE Workshop
Personal Bar Prep is offering a 4-day, comprehensive MBE workshop:
- Our workshop is taught by a nationally recognized expert in MBEs with over 30 years of teaching experience
- He has written questions and books on attacking the exam; has passed 15 different state bar exams; and has taught tens of thousands of bar exam students nationwide on how to pass the multistate portion of the bar exam
- In California, the MBE portion of the bar exam is worth 50% of your score–you need an edge over your competition
- Our workshop sessions cover each MBE subject in depth, including all testable areas
- You will answer a series of questions and review them in order to learn:
- How to spot and isolate issues
- How to identify and discard distractor answers
- How to choose right answers
- You will learn how to manage your time during the exam to gain the most points
Our MBE course consists of four consecutive Saturday classes. The first session will run from 2 PM until 5 PM and remaining sessions will run from 10 AM until 5 PM.
The class schedule will be as follows:
- Torts & Criminal Law/Procedure
- Evidence & Property
- Constitutional Law & Civil Procedure
During each session, students will take a 15-20 question test followed by a substantive lecture reviewing the answers. The lecture will focus heavily on strategies and techniques. Numerous fact-pattern variations and hypotheticals will be used to enhance issue spotting and reading comprehension. The material will focus on areas which are representative of the issues currently being tested on the multi-state bar exam.
This MBE Workshop is INCLUDED in your Personal Bar Prep course. All private tutoring students are invited to attend.
For more information on attending our 4-Day MBE Workshop, call us today at 213-985-1977.
If you’re interested in enrolling in our upcoming MBE workshop, please contact us here–class size is limited so don’t wait!