In California, the MBE portion of the bar exam is worth 50% of your score–you need an edge over your competition. Our approach to the MBEs will effectively prepare you to crush this portion of the bar exam.
- Our online weekly workshops cover each MBE subject in depth, including all testable areas
- You will answer a series of questions and review them in order to learn:
- How to spot and isolate issues
- How to identify and discard distractor answers
- How to choose right answers
- You will learn how to manage your time during the exam to gain the most points
These workshops will be conducted LIVE and ONLINE. We use Zoom which allows us to hold our workshops in a virtual classroom setting. All students have the opportunity to participate and ask questions.
The class schedule will be as follows:
- Criminal Law/Procedure
- Real Property
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Procedure
Prior to each session, students will answer MBE questions and the session will be a substantive lecture reviewing the answers during which students may ask questions. The discussion will focus heavily on strategies and techniques. Fact-pattern variations and hypotheticals will be used to enhance issue spotting and reading comprehension. The material will focus on areas which are representative of the issues currently being tested on the multi-state bar exam.
These MBE workshops are included in your Personal Bar Prep bar review course.
All private tutoring students are invited to attend.